Currently, we publish a few guest posts per week.
Below you will find all the details about the process for becoming a guest contributor.
What kind of content do you accept?
TopResume’s blog is dedicated to helping professionals write the next chapter in their careers, whether they’re looking to find a new opportunity or take their career to the next level.
We accept content related to the job search, professional development, industry or professional insights, and career management and advancement. Please take a look at the other posts and topics in this section to get an idea of the content we would consider.
What are your guidelines?
Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting a post. Your guest post must meet the following requirements:
Well written and high-quality original content containing helpful tips and examples: No press releases or news stories.
Non-promotional in nature. No sales pitches endorsing a company or brand.
A suggested title and subtitle.
To adhere to Google's guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link-building scheme will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
No length requirements. Posts should be as long as they need to be to be comprehensive and of high quality. For more guidance, take a look at our existing articles.
A high-resolution head shot (suggested dimensions: no smaller than 200px × 200px) and a two-sentence byline about the author. Feel free to link back to your site and your primary social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) in your byline.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, please email the post to GuestPost@TopResume.com for consideration.
What else do I need to know?
- We check and respond to all guest post submissions once a week, so it may take a full week before we get back to you.
- Our team will check to make sure posts are appropriate for publication. Posts that do not meet the guidelines above, contain inappropriate language or inaccurate statements, or are deemed too promotional will be rejected.
- If we decline to use your post, you are free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to another website.
- Posts that are accepted will receive a light copy edit, but no major architectural edits. The TopResume blogging team reserves the right to update your guest blog content in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- TopResume reserves the right to include calls-to-action to TopResume content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.
- TopResume maintains the right to syndicate your post to industry-related partners for use on their websites.
- We will email you with the URL to the post once it’s ready for publication.